The American Dental Partners Foundation is excited to announce the COMMUNITY OUTREACH PROGRAM
To give our affiliates the ability to engage in their local community by supporting non-profit organizations in their endeavors to provide and improve oral health care.
The Foundation provides the affiliated dental groups with an opportunity to give back (with a monetary gift) to non-profit dental health care organizations in their communities to support existing services, enhance programs, and expand their reach into the community.
The Foundation believes in our affiliated dental groups efforts to give back in the
communities in which they reside.
Any affiliated dental group may request funding for an organization in their
community that they believe would benefit from this program.
The Foundation will provide the affiliated dental group with funds to be given to
non-profit dental health care organizations whose missions align with the Foundation.
In support of the Community Outreach Program mission and purpose, preference
funding consideration is given to Affiliated Dental Groups that furnish the following:
- Commit to sustainable financial and or ongoing people (e.g. Doctor, Dental Hygienist) resource support
- Sponsor and lead (not just appear) at community center, program, or health events
- Donate organizational resources (e.g. people, supplies, products) to health screenings, health education, programs, and on-site delivery
- Raise funding for community programs that do not necessarily benefit them
- Funding support is designed to stimulate Community Outreach Program relationships
- Funding support is made in the name of the affiliated dental group practice
- Funding support authorization: $1-$5,000 (preference given to group practice match)